Friday, May 9, 2014

My Redeemer Lives

Job 19:25 - "I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth."




A great song to start our day - My Redeemer Lives....
Yes, our redeemer is alive and He is ever more powerful to rescue us and watch upon us and indeed bless us everyday.

Are we heavily burdened, barely able to carry on with life? Then its time to bring it on before God - "casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7

Let's declare and claim the below words over our lives and expect God to move powerfully and change our lives.

- I know that my Redeemer lives and He lives -

- to save eternally
- to bless me with His love
- to plead for me above
- to feed my hungry soul
- to help in time of need
- to grant me rich supply
- to guide me with His eye
- to comfort me when faint
- to silence all my fears
- to wipe away my tears
- to calm my troubled heart
- to impart all blessings
- to take me with Him for eternity

Have A Blessed Day!

God Bless

Every Day With Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment