Monday, May 19, 2014

Divine Guidance

Psalms 73:24 - "You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory."


He is our divine guide and has placed various signposts in our lives which should enable us to walk in His way and reach every goal that we have set in our lives. He loves us therefore He is ever ready to guide us, counsel (advice) us and show us the things that we ought to do. - "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you." - Psalms 32:8 

Where do we go for counsel/guidance? Do we go with the knowledge of this world or may be take counsel from the experienced/intellect? We serve an Omniscient God, who know us before we were even formed in our mother's womb - “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations." - Jeremiah 1:5.  Only a creator has the full knowledge of his created things and the God who has formed us and breathed life into us knows everything about us - past, present and future, He knows us more than we know about ourselves, He knows the paths that we'll take in future, the mistakes we will make and yet He loves us!

Let's ask the Holy Spirit to intervene into our lives, for He is our mighty Counsellor, Comforter and Helper who will guide us to the truth and enable us to live our lives powerfully in this world, fulfilling our plans and dreams thereby bringing glory to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Have A Blessed Day!

God Bless

Every Day With Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment