Friday, June 13, 2014

The Trust Factor

Psalms 37:5 - "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act."



Trusting God is simply believing that He loves you, He’s good, He has the power to help you, He wants to help you, and He will help you. Christians are called believers, but many times, we are more like unbelieving believers. We trust our friends, the bank, the stock market or the government more than we trust God and His Word.

In John 15:5, Jesus says that apart from Him, we can do nothing. We need to lean on Him for help with everything in our lives.

Sometimes we do get what you want, only to discover that it doesn't make us happy after all, just disillusioned. Many of us repeat this cycle our entire life, wondering what we're doing wrong and we should know.

The Secret is in the 'Doing' - A spiritual secret exists that can free us from this cycle: Trusting God.

The secret lies in putting this truth into practice, by making it such a powerful theme in our life that we view every event, every sorrow, every prayer with the unshakable conviction that God is totally, spotlessly trustworthy.

Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."

Life is simple and peaceful when we come to God like little children and say, “God, I don’t want to live on my own. I want to trust You. When I don’t know what to do, I’ll trust You. When I don’t understand why, I’ll trust You. I’ll do my part with Your help, and when I’m done, I’ll trust You to do the rest.”

Have A Blessed Day!

God Bless

Every Day With Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment