Wednesday, June 4, 2014

God My Helper

Psalms 119:173 - "Let your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen your precepts."


We serve a God who is always ready to help those who are in need and those who call upon Him in distress. He is an Everlasting and Ever-loving God who loves to help us when we get into trouble, therefore we need not be discouraged for He has said - "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:6)

However, for Him to intervene and solve our problems, we need to keep our lives away from all kinds of evil and our character needs to be clean to receive His blessings - "Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down relax My hold on you)! Assuredly not!]" (Hebrews 13:5-6 AMP)

Let's be encouraged this morning as we diligently follow His percepts in our lives, He is always ready to help us and there is nothing too hard or difficult for Him, for He can make impossible things possible for us.

Have A Blessed Day!

God Bless

Every Day With Jesus  

No comments:

Post a Comment