Monday, June 16, 2014

God Is My Help - Our Only Source

Psalms 54:4 – “Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me”


Today we might be facing a situation or going through a time where everything seems to be working against us. A condition where our knowledge, ability, and strength ceases and the only option that we have is to surrender to the circumstances.

This is the time that we need to lift our voices to God who not only hears us but also knows and understands our condition better and He has the answer/solution for what we are facing right now.

And many times during these challenging times we tend to focus more on the circumstances than the solution provider, we try to find solution through the created things than the Creator Himself - "I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth." - Psalms 121:1-2
God is our help and He is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than what we can ever ask or imagine/even think of. He can turn the tables around, turn the situation favorable to us and keep us safe because of His loving kindness and tender mercies.

So let’s reach out to Him and ask Him to intervene into our lives today and lets' completely believe that our help comes from God and God alone.

Have A Blessed Day!

God Bless


Every Day With Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment