Friday, February 14, 2014

Perfect Timing

Psalm 31:15 - "My times are in your hands..."



The one thing that we must strongly believe and understand is that - all the events and circumstances of our life are in the hands of the Lord because He has created us (designed us) and has a perfect plan (purpose) for our lives and He definitely holds our future.

I remember the famous hymn - 


Because He lives, I can face tomorrow 

Because He lives, all fear is gone 
Because I know He holds the future 
My life is worth the living just because He lives


Let's keep our hopes high and believe in Him because all His work is perfect and in His time He makes all things beautiful and we can be rest assured that His timing is 'Always Perfect'.


Have A Blessed Day!

God Bless

Every Day With Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment