Thursday, February 27, 2014

Are You Afraid?

Psalms 56:3-4 - "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?"



The best thing to do when we walk through fear or when the cares of lives overtakes us is to put our trust in God, for He is our mighty saviour, deliverer, protecter, defender and caretaker. 

When God is with us then nothing in this world can be against us and we are always safe in His mighty hands. The evil (thoughts or people) might try to torment us for a while, but ultimately the victory is from God who is never too late or never too early, He is always on time to rescue us in every situation.


He watches over our lives, takes care of our going out and coming in and He has set His angels in charge over our lives, and we don't need anything more to prove that we serve a loving and living God who neither sleeps nor slumbers and takes care of us 24X7.


Let's walk boldly in His presence for He cares for us.


Have A Blessed Day!


God Bless


Every Day With Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment