Thursday, April 10, 2014

Tender Mercy

Psalms 86:15 - "But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness."




The foremost reason of our existence is because of His abounding grace and tender mercies. We are not consumed in His anger because of our folly and His love and grace has slowed down His anger upon mankind. His desire is that no soul should perish and that all should be saved.

Our God is a God of mercy, His mercies extends to the Heaven and they are new every morning, so are we humble enough to draw towards His mercy every morning? The more we draw towards Him, the more He will draw toward us.

We have seen it and probably experiencing His stedfast love upon our lives that never ceases and His mercy never comes to an end, what a faithful and mighty God we serve! He will not remember our sins anymore and when we confess our sins, He is faithful to forgive us of all our sins and cleanse us of all our unrighteousness (1 John 1:9-10).

'Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life' - Psalms 143:8

Have A Blessed Day!

God Bless

Every Day With Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment